The Psychology of Winning for Women
The Psychology of Winning for Women0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Denis Waitley Oplæser: Denis Waitley
Findes som lydbog.
A recognized pioneer in the personal development movement, Denis Waitley is one of the most respected and listened to voices on high performance achievement. The author of 18 non-fiction books, his audio album, “The Psychology of Winning,” is the all-time, best-selling program on self-mastery. The Psychology of Winning for Women, featuring Deborah Waitley and Dayna Waitley-Arnold, combines breakthrough research with time-tested principles in human potential for contemporary women seeking fulfillment in their personal lives, as well as in their careers.
What you will learn:
• Traits of today's great women
• Secrets of the top five percent of women who win
• How to overcome obstacles and break barriers
• How to take charge of your goals and outcomes
• Why women are poised for global leadership
• Action steps to inner strength and self-confidence
• How to balance career and personal life
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 4T 43M