- 1 Anmeldelser
- Økonomi & Business
- 4T 21M
My four-year-old the property investorForfatter: Cam McLellan, Matthew Lewison Oplæser: Dave Stokes, Cam McLellan, Ruby McLellan Lydbog
Bestseller – Over 120,000 sold. If you only read one investment book, this is that book.
In jargon-free language, Cam lays out a step-by-step investment instruction manual to give you:
* A clear understanding of Australian property investment.
* 3 easy steps you can use to find the best investment, every time.
* Tools & checklists which reduce risk & maximise your returns.
Using Cam’s straight-line to wealth investing method, you’ll also learn:
* How to identify market growth cycles, before they occur.
* To cut out media hype & invest based on factual market data.
* The 10 biggest mistakes made by investors.
* How to pay your home off in 10 years, not 30.
* Finance structuring & taxation made easy.
* How to keep your own home safe & out of the banks hands.
* When not to invest in property.
* How to avoid ‘sharks’ who circle the property industry.
* Easy to understand trusts, contracts & prenuptial agreements.
* 5 key exit strategies.
* Why a modest income is no barrier to successful property investing.
* How passive income from growth property can fund a life you never thought possible