Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing
Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing4.13 386 5 Forfatter: Glenn Harrold, Russ Davey Oplæser: Glenn Harrold
Findes som lydbog.
Whilst the physical sensations of pain and discomfort are often unpleasant, it is the constant struggle in the mind that can magnify health issues. This recording will help you to gently explore the sensations in your body with a mindful curiosity and in turn help you to reduce or even remove any discomfort. It also includes a beautiful visualisation by a mountain, which aims to help you feel more centred and in the present moment. Being mindful will make it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold, and help to change the way you react to stressful situations or any illness or pain.
Glenn's acclaimed meditation techniques combine with deeply relaxing music by Russ Davey to create a powerful session that will help you make lasting and meaningful changes to your life. Russ's music blends dreamy piano and guitar sounds with calming atmospheric soundscapes, heavenly choirs, chimes and Tibetan chanting.
People who practice mindfulness are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past. Being mindful makes it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold. It also improves the way you react to stressful or difficult situations, allowing you to feel calmer and more balanced in everyday life.
Mindfulness takes practice, so for best results, we recommend listening to this 36-minute session once a day. This download also includes a 10 minute edited version of the main track. This short meditation is ideal for recharging yourself in middle of the day, maybe on a lunch break or when time is limited. Listen for ten minutes and feel more creative, refreshed and ready to take on the rest of your day with a new enthusiasm.
With regular use you will be much more in control of your feelings and be able cope more easily with the ups and downs of life.
Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing features a number of positive affirmations including:
- You feel a deep sense of inner peace
- You are open to healing energies
- You feel calm and centred
- I feel gratitude for all the good things in my life
- I deserve to be healthy and happy
- I create joy and peace in my life
- My heart is full of love and kindness
- I love to be fit and healthy in my mind and body
Mindfulness lets you heal your mind in a number of ways:
- It helps release the familiar cycle of anxiety, worry and fears.
- It helps you become kinder to yourself, and reduces negative self-talk.
- It helps you to notice automatic reactions and to cease negative habits.
- It allows you to become more creative in your approach to difficult situations.
You can also use mindfulness techniques to cultivate qualities such as kindness, or overcome any number of problems or difficulties in your life.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Diviniti Publishing Ltd