Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your Planet
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your Planet3.33 3 5 Forfatter: Jay Conrad Levinson,Shel Horowitz Oplæser: Erik Synnestvedt
Findes som lydbog.
• Slash marketing costs and boost profits by making your business as green and ethical as possible
• Easily turn your customers, suppliers, and even competitors into your unofficial sales force
• Understand how to turn business acquaintances into powerful joint-venture partners
• Cut your advertising budget and build revenues using social media, traditional media, and the power of your own brain-even get paid to do your marketing
• Harness the Magic Triangle and the Abundance Principle to skyrocket to success
Find all this and much more in Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green-your road map to thrive and prosper as a green, ethical business in tough times and good times.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 7T 39M