- Ikke anmeldt
The Art of Adaptability
The only constant certainty in this world is change, whether you call for it or it falls upon you when least expected. If you are ill-prepared, there will come times when life will hit you hard off balance and knock the wind out of you in grasping for air.
Regardless, whatever you come in contact with is irrelevant, as long as you are able to adapt to the situation at hand to let it play out in your favor and steer toward the best outcome of your ability - adaptability that is.
Throughout history, we have been survivalists, mainly through our adaptive nature, allowing us to cope and coexist with our ever-changing environment. That still very much holds true to this day with the endless amount of problems to solve, tough decisions to make, stressful work to handle, responsibilities to manage, and multitude of other things thrown at us in our lives. Those who don’t learn to adapt - perish and cease to exist.
To become a highly adaptable person, here is what you will need to develop…
* The adaptive abilities to come up with limitless solutions to problems.
* The adaptive mind of a highly adaptable person for creative possibilities.
* The adaptive coping skills to breakthrough and bounce back from setbacks.
* The adaptive insight to foresee future problems and prepare or prevent them.
* The adaptive behaviors of those to mimic to achieve the same level of success… . and all this and more will be covered in “Flow with the Go. ”
Note that this will not consist of cliched motivation advice. Instead, you will get a methodical hands-on approach with various assignments to follow and will be required of you to do. So this is not for the lazy individuals. You will have to put in work and dedication, but the effort will be well worth it.
You can’t always control the water, but you can learn to become as fluid as water to navigate around it. Be like water and flow with the go.