Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves
Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves4,5 2 5 Forfatter: Made for Success Oplæser: Pat Pearson
1. How to create a high “deserve level” in your children;
2. How to instill positive beliefs rather than negative ones;
3. How to help yourself and your children not self-sabotage;
4. How to recognize the signs of self-sabotage;
5. To understand how the messages, or permissions, you give your children form their beliefs about themselves;
6. To understand that self-esteem is not the same as self-confidence;
7. How to build self-esteem;
8. What to do or say to build self-confidence in your children;
9. How to pivot from negative self-talk to positive self-talk.
You’ll find out what Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Tiger Woods, Oprah, and Richard Nixon all had in common—self-sabotaged.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Made for Success