He's Not That Interested, He's Just Passing Time
He's Not That Interested, He's Just Passing Time4,16 37 5 Forfatter: Bruce Bryans Oplæser: Dan Culhane
But even though men don't really have commitment issues, they don't find it necessary or in their best interest to inform a woman when she's nothing more than a beautiful distraction, a way to earn the respect of his peers, or just a target to sharpen his seduction skills so that he'll be primed and ready when a "better" woman comes along.
In this audiobook, you'll get an inside look at how a man thinks and interacts with a woman when he's not that interested in her. It's extremely difficult for a man to waste your time and treat you like a short-term plaything without exhibiting certain unmistakable behaviors that clearly communicate that he's trying to keep you interested...but unclaimed.
In this audiobook, you're going to learn:
- The seductive language men use when they want to discourage you from wanting a committed relationship
- How quickly learning this one thing about him can tell you if he's "unequipped" to handle a serious relationship
- How to avoid being confused by men who might love you tenderly but would never make you their girlfriend
- How to stop losing sleep wondering "Does he like me?" and get him to either take you seriously or take a hike!
- How observing this simple behavior reveals if he thinks you're "the one" or just "someone" to pass time with until he finds his Ms. Right
- How to tell if a man is still secretly in love with his ex and is only one sad love song away from abandoning you for her
- And much more....
Get started now, and discover how to tell if a man desperately wants you or if he's just not that into you.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Authors Republic
Længde: 2T 24M