Recovery: A Guide for Adult Children of Alcoholics
Recovery: A Guide for Adult Children of Alcoholics1.0 2 5 Forfatter: Herbert L. Gravitz,Julie D. Bowden
Findes som e-bog.
* Emergent Awareness
* Core Issues
If you feel troubled by your post, Recovery will start you on the path of self-awareness, as it explores the searching questions adult children of alcoholics seek to have answered:
* How can I overcome my need for control?
* Do all ACOAs play the same kind of roles in the family?
* How do I overcome my fear of intimacy?
* What is all-or-none functioning?
* How can ACOAs maintain self-confidence and awareness after recovery?
* How do ACOAs handle the family after understanding its influence?
* And many other important questions about your post, family and feelings.
Written with warmth, joy and real understanding, Recovery will inspire you to meet the challenges of the post and overcome the obstacles to your happiness.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: Touchstone