Charles Manson: The Man Who Murdered the Sixties
Charles Manson: The Man Who Murdered the Sixties0.0 0 5 Forfatter: David J. Krajicek
Findes som e-bog.
Posing as a musician-come-guru-come-Christ-figure, Manson built a commune cult of hippies, consisting mainly of troubled young women. But what made this group set out on the four-week killing spree that claimed seven lives? Former Journalism Professor, David J Krajicek, seeks to discover just that.
This book includes:
• Introduction into the counterculture of the sixties
• In-depth profiles of Manson's followers
• Breakdowns of each murder, including diary accounts, interviews and legal testimonies from the killers themselves
• An account of the events in Manson's own words
• Insight into Manson's manipulations and psychology
Set against events of the time – the sexual revolution, the civil rights movement, race riots, space exploration, rock music – this is the story of Flower Power gone to seed.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: Arcturus