Instant Stress Relief
Instant Stress Relief3.33 6 5 Forfatter: The INSTANT-Series Oplæser: The INSTANT-Series
Findes som lydbog.
We all deal with it. It's inevitable. It will occur.
It's called "stress."
Yes, you've heard of that word before and also experienced it, probably even everyday.
You're so stressed out from all the things you have to do in within the day, with meeting deadlines at work, managing things at home, and dealing with multitude of people within your life, especially those who you care deeply about.
Stress affects you in every possible way imagined, from your emotional and mental well-being to physical health and everybody around you.
What happens when you're stressed?
If you don't manage your stress properly, that can lead to unproductiveness, depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, weight gain from over stress eating, and many other health problems.
That's how crucial it is to know how to relieve stress.
Within "Instant Stress Relief":
* How to immediately get rid of stress with simple proven stress relievers that have been used for a hundred of years.
* How to use mindfulness meditation, body scan meditation, and visualization meditation to relieve emotional stress and regain mental clarity and sharpness.
* How to NOT handle your stress that will lead to more stress and detrimental long-term health concerns (such as drugs, alcohol, etc.).
* How deal with those stressors, those folks who inflict stress on your life, yet can be important people like families, friends, and co-workers.
* How to turn negative stress into positive stress, utilized for motivation to get things done faster and better.
* How to physically release stress from the body with progressive muscle relaxation and rhythmic motion exercise to revitalize your whole self.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to relieve stress.
...and much more.
Live a stress-free life now by relieving your stress naturally and instantly with "Instant Stress Relief."
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Instant Series Publication