Think and Grow Rich (Condensed Classics): The Original 1937 Classic
Think and Grow Rich (Condensed Classics): The Original 1937 Classic3,64 22 5 Forfatter: Napoleon Hill
Findes som e-bog.
Living—Now in a Special Compact Edition!
Here is the complete experience of Think and Grow Rich in an exquisitely brief and faithful condensation. In less than an hour of reading you will learn all thirteen of Napoleon Hill’s famous steps to wealth and achievement.
This masterly summation of Hill’s original landmark explains:
• Why you must write down your goals.
• The immeasurable importance of a definite major aim.
• How to benefit from hunches and sudden inspirations.
• The magic of persistence in the face of setbacks.
• How to program your mind for success.
• The extraordinary power of a “Master Mind” group.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, this concise rendition of Hill’s masterwork is both the perfect introduction to Think and Grow Rich and a great refresher for those who already know the book and its powers.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: G&D Media