Public Speaking to Win (Condensed Classics):The Original Formula to Speaking With Power
Public Speaking to Win (Condensed Classics):The Original Formula to Speaking With Power3.8 5 5 Forfatter: Mitch Horowitz,Dale Carnegie
Findes som e-bog.
With Confidence and Power
Now in a Special Condensed Edition
Here is Dale Carnegie’s master class on how to speak so that people listen, available in a compact editon. If you want to deliver effective sales presentations, influence clients and customers, and speak persuasively on any topic, Public Speaking to Win! is your key to success. You will discover:
• What REALLY grabs your listeners’ attention.
• How to establish intimacy with your audience.
• How to win people’s confidence.
• The one vital ingredient to every powerful talk.
• How to speak in a natural, easygoing manner.
• How to open and close a talk.
• How to move your listeners to action.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, Public Speaking to Win! provides the full insight of Dale Carnegie’s original guidebook, in one concise, unforgettable lesson.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: G&D Media