How to Attract Good Luck (Condensed Classics): The Unparalleled Classic on Lucky Living
How to Attract Good Luck (Condensed Classics): The Unparalleled Classic on Lucky Living0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Mitch Horowitz,A.H.Z. Carr
Findes som e-bog.
A.H.Z. Carr’s How to Attract Good Luck is not about carrying a rabbit’s foot, or winning at games of chance. Rather it is a workable, practical program for increasing luck in all areas of your life, from career and reputation to relationships and love.
Abridged and introduced by New Thought historian Mitch Horowitz, this powerful condensation teaches you:
• How to spot chance events that can help you.
• What kinds of personality traits attract good luck.
• How to select lucky friends and acquaintances.
• How to read cycles of luck.
• How to invite and make the most of lucky breaks.
• Why good ethics are lucky.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: G&D Media