The Law Success: From the Master Mind to the Golden Rule (In Sixteen Lessons)
The Law Success: From the Master Mind to the Golden Rule (In Sixteen Lessons)4.27 208 5 Forfatter: Napoleon Hill Oplæser: Grover Gardner
Findes som lydbog.
Now you can hear 24 hours of the incredible philosophy upon which personal success is built, including:
• The Master Mind…who can profit most by the law of success philosophy and your six most dangerous enemies
• A Definite Chief Aim…instructions for applying its principles
• Self-Confidence… heredity, the self-confidence formula, and the power of habit and discontentment
• The Habit of Saving…walls of limitation, the slavery of debt, mastering the fear of poverty, “I have made a million dollars but I haven't got a cent,” and opportunities that come to those who save
• Initiative and Leadership…the penalty of leadership and intolerance
• Imagination… how it relates to success
• Enthusiasm…how it affects you and others, the psychology of good clothes and the seven deadly horsemen
• Self-Control…why poverty is the richest experience that can come to a child
• The Habit of Doing More Than Paid For…The Law of Increasing Returns!
• Pleasing Personality… 3 different plans
• Accurate Thought…the principles involved in accurate thinking and a chief aim
• Concentration…persuasion vs. force
• Co-Operation…power through co-operation and your standing army
• Failure…the turning points to opportunity
• Tolerance…the plan
• The Golden Rule…the power of prayer
As America's most beloved motivational author, Hill's timeless philosophy has created more millionaires than any other book or success theory combined.
What took Mr. Hill over twenty years and hundreds of interviews to gather, can be the foundation for your success. Open your mind to new ideas as you go back to the original unabridged source published now in audio to learn the secret to becoming wealthy
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 24T 36M