You Can Write a Mystery
You Can Write a Mystery5.0 1 5 Forfatter: Gillian Roberts
Findes som e-bog.
With this book you'll learn how to build your story from the ground up, based on what Roberts calls the "Seven Cs." Examples and exercises will help you complete your story—filled with cliffhangers, intriguing characters and hooks. This book offers practical suggestions for handling problems likely to arise during the writing process. You will learn:
· The Seven Cs your book can't do without—characters, conflict, causality, complications, change, crisis and closure
· The Fifteen Commandments for mystery
· How to design your sleuth
· How to hide clues and exploit red herrings
· Research techniques
· How to develop a style, find a tone and construct a killer plot
In addition to practical writing advice, Roberts offers expert guidance for editing, revising and submitting a top-notch manuscript, whether for traditional or independent publishing. With its easy-to-understand format, You Can Write a Mystery will help take you from writer…to accomplished mystery writer.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: Untreed Reads