German Dialogues for Beginners Book 2
German Dialogues for Beginners Book 24,5 2 5 Forfatter: Learn Like A Native Oplæser: Orlena Cain, Christian Wölfig
German is one of the most widely spoken languages today and opens up the door to a plethora of new opportunities to view and experience the world. Not only will learning German increase your ability to converse with different people across the globe, but it also gives you a winning edge over others in your career or business.
When you put in the work to learn German, you are broadening your horizons and giving yourself a better chance to succeed in both life and work. So, how do you get started?
EASY — just add “German Dialogues for Beginners” by Learn Like a Native in your toolkit!
This book is crafted with beginners like you in mind. Here is where you will find simple yet stimulating German language usage that is mostly in the present tense, so you will be able to effectively focus on dialogues and root verbs, as well as effortlessly understand and find patterns in subject-verb agreement.
In the simple, easy-to-digest dialogues within, you will listen to people going through daily life situations speaking to each other, and using the most common, helpful words in German.
WITH THE HELP OF THIS FUN GERMAN DIALOGUES GUIDE, YOU WILL:
• Effectively learn German transition words the easiest and fastest way possible
• Use the right German prepositions anytime, anywhere without skipping a beat
• Expertly ask all your burning questions using situation-appropriate German terms
• Boost your knowledge in common German present tense verbs like a native
• And so much more!
Scroll up, add this Audiobook to your library, and Kick Start Your German Learning Journey Today!
- P.S. Get at learnlikenatives.com and get the first ebook of the series FOR FREE! -
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Author's Republic
Længde: 1T 25M