Vienna is the perfect culmination of elegance, history, and beauty. Visitors often flock to this sophisticated cosmopolitan center drawn by the Habsburg Dynasty roots, white prancing Lipizzaner horses, and the magnificent boys choir.
Vienna is a baroque and rococo paradise, offering such architectural gems as former Habsburg residences, churches, and more. Java junkies will be sure to delight in Vienna's famous coffee houses where intellectuals greats like Freud used to gather.
1. Saint Stephen’s Cathedral
2. Karlskirche (Saint Charles’ Church)
3. Hofburg Palace and Michaelerplatz
4. Spanish Riding School / Lipizzaner Museum and Winter Riding School
6. Secession Building
7. Hundertwasser House
8. Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens
9. Hoher Market with Wedding Fountain, Ankeruhr, Roman Ruins and Ruprechts Church
10. Vienna State Opera