Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Nimali Fernando,Melanie Potock Oplæser: Teri Schnaubelt
Findes som lydbog.
- Advice tailored to every stage from newborn through school-age
- Real-life stories of parents and kids they have helped
- Wisdom from cultures across the globe on how to feed kids
- Helpful insights on the sensory system, difficult mealtime behaviors, and everything from baby-led weaning to sippy cups
- And seven "passport stamps" for good parenting: joyful, compassionate, brave, patient, consistent, proactive, and mindful.
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater shows the way to lead your baby, toddler, or young child on the path to adventurous eating. Grab your passport and go!
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Tantor Audio
Længde: 8T 26M