Life After Lust
Life After Lust0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Forest Benedict Oplæser: Chris Brinkley
Findes som lydbog.
Life After Lust provides a clear recovery roadmap for men and women ready to embark on the heroic path from pain to purpose. Life After Lust is endorsed by many leaders in the field of sexual addiction treatment and has infused thousands of readers with an empowered perspective on what is possible in recovery.
Now available in audiobook, Life After Lust's creative stories and powerful lessons are masterfully performed by narrator Chris Brinkley, calling all listeners to a life brimming with satisfaction and meaning. All who seek a renewed vision for recovery will find help and hope in Life After Lust.
"Life After Lust is an honest and helpful read for those trapped in the fear and pain of pornography addiction. This book challenges men and women to take responsibility for their behavior, providing practical tools and next steps on their healing journey."
– CRAIG GROSS, Founder of XXXchurch.com
"Life After Lust is an excellent resource for those wanting freedom from pornography addiction. This book also prepares men and women to fight for love in their personal relationships while working to change the world we live in."
– CLAY OLSEN, CEO and Co-Founder of Fight the New Drug
"Forest Benedict is a skilled writer whose lyrical phrases delight and uplift this intense topic. Addiction-savvy and trauma-informed, Benedict never lets up on his fierce, loving message: Yes, you can do this! You will have to work hard to beat sex addiction, but I've done it, it's worth it, and I'm right here with you! Life After Lust is a must-read for any man, woman or loving family member who needs unrelenting optimism and cutting-edge strategies that really work on the road to healthy sexuality."
– STACI SPROUT, LICSW, CSAT, author of Naked in Public: A Memoir of Recovery From Sex Addiction and Other Temporary Insanities
"Forest Benedict's Life After Lust is a personalized and important contribution to the field of sexual health. He shares his personal story of recovery from porn addiction in a way that both educates and motivates the reader."
– ROBERT WEISS, LCSW, CSAT-S, Intimacy Disorder Specialist, Author of Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating
"Forest's book Life After Lust is a valuable contribution to the sex addiction treatment field."
– MARK LAASER, PhD, Pioneer in the field of sex addiction recovery, Author of The Fight of Your Life, President & Founder of Faithful & True
"As a clinician who works extensively with female sex addicts, I especially appreciate that Life After Lust includes women among those who struggle. I highly recommend this book and am grateful to have it as a preferred resource."
– MARNIE C. FERREE, LMFT, CSAT, Author of No Stones - Women Redeemed from Sexual Addiction and Director of Bethesda Workshops
"Life After Lust is a thorough and thoughtful guide to recovery from sex addiction. In it, Benedict provides a step-by-step roadmap for the journey from addiction to freedom."
– DOUGLAS WEISS, Ph.D., Author of Clean, President of the American Assoc. for Sex Addiction Therapy
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Visionary Books
Længde: 6T 22M