Customer Relationship Marketing
Customer Relationship Marketing3.33 3 5 Forfatter: John Hawkins Oplæser: Robert Plank
Findes som lydbog.
There is no question about the impact great customer service has on an organisation. How to understand customers’ needs will give you the tools to make a connection and build a relationship with your customer base. Today we may be providing a service, tomorrow we may be a receiving one; it is the beauty of this that makes good customer service a truly human endeavor.
Customer Relationship Marketing Strategies:
* Attract the right customers for the right reasons
* The most crucial time is the beginning
* In established relationships continually reinforce the decision to buy
* Good customers expect to be rewarded
* The second most crucial time is when the relationship is at risk
* Consider the Customer's View
* All Customers Aren't Equal
* Customer Relationship Marketing Takes Time
* Creating Relationships
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Author's Republic