Working From Home
Working From Home4,5 2 5 Forfatter: John Hawkins Oplæser: Robert Plank
Working smarter and not harder and being able to do so from home is something everyone can learn to do, especially if you truly have a strong desire to work from home or you are working for your own business. Here are some quick tips to help you work smarter:
- Make a schedule and keep it. Once you have a schedule, you can see where your time is going to be spent
- Make a list. If you have a tangible list of things you must do, then you are more apt to accomplish what you need to do. Plus, checking things off your list will give you an incredible boost!
- Break big projects down. If you break them down into manageable pieces, you are more likely to be able to tackle them
- Use a timer if you need to. A timer can help you keep better track of your time and help keep you focused on the task at hand
- Create a good work environment. Close your door to shut out noise, turn off your phone if thats possible. Make sure you can concentrate on what needs to be done.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Author's Republic