Never Chase Men Again
Never Chase Men Again3,83 72 5 Forfatter: Bruce Bryans Oplæser: Dan Culhane
Findes som lydbog.
A man craves the attention of a graceful woman who knows exactly what to say to him, when to say it, and, most importantly, how to say it to get what she wants. Men love being gracefully influenced by the woman they adore. If you're interested in learning how to talk to a man so he opens up to you, listens to you, and willingly gives you what you want without a fuss, this book will help you communicate with men more effectively.
Here's what you're going to learn inside:
- Discover how to tell him exactly what's on your mind without turning him off.
- Learn how to communicate what you want and need from him, and make him happy to give it to you.
- Find out the four most powerful words good men desperately need to hear from the women they love.
- Discover how to have difficult conversations with him without making him resent or resist you.
- Learn how to be a good wife or girlfriend by being more assertive (attractive) with your man without being aggressive (unattractive).
- How to understand the masculine mind and speak his language so he feels exactly what you say to him.
- How to get him to fall in love with you immediately after an intense argument.
- Uncover the secrets to making him open up emotionally and get the deep, intimate connection you desperately want with him.
- And much, much more…
Get started right away, and learn how to communicate with a man so he listens to you, opens up to you, and deeply craves your attention.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Authors Republic
Længde: 2T 13M