Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams
Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Ira McGuire Oplæser: Jesse Gross
Findes som lydbog.
Do you often dream the same dream, night after night?
Would you like to be able to interpret them?
Most of us dream when we sleep and since our earliest ancestors we have wondered what they mean and why our subconscious minds play these tricks on us. Often there is some meaning behind our dreams, but it is usually buried deep and is inaccessible.
But with Dream Book: Learn How to Understand Your Dreams, you can start to make sense of the dreams you have and work out what they mean, with chapters that explain:
- A Brief History Of Dreams And Their Interpretation
- How We Dream And Why We Dream
- What You Always Wanted To Know About Dreams And Their Meaning
- Understanding Dream Analysis And Interpretation
- The Importance Of Remembering Your Dreams
- A Word About Dream Analysis And Interpretation
- Understanding Various Types Of Dreams
- Understanding Dream Imagery
- Understanding the Sleep Cycle
Getting to the bottom of why someone is pursuing you or why you dream of falling is just one step towards understanding and interpreting the dreams you have. With Dream Book you will be a step closer to that better awareness!
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Author's Republic