Happiness3,26 19 5 Forfatter: Gill Hasson Oplæser: Henrietta Meire
Happiness shows you how to be happy by adopting lifelong "happiness habits" that bring and fulfillment and pleasure to your days.
These habits will help you manage life's inevitable ups and downs; consistent practice will develop your happiness abilities and help you live the happy life you want.
Aristotle believed that happiness was comprised of pleasure and a sense of life well-lived. Today's research agrees, suggesting that "happiness" is defined by your overall satisfaction with your life as well as how you feel from day to day. This book shows you that happiness is a skill made up of a particular set of habits that you can bring in your life starting today.
- Identify your own, personal definition of "happiness"
- Learn why we need to be happy and what often gets in the way
- Develop habits that help you create and maintain happiness long-term
- Learn how to be happy when you're stuck in an unhappy situation
- Discover the often-overlooked happiness that surrounds you every day
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 3T 24M