HERE IS THE LADDER TO YOUR DREAMS— TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
In 1930, the legendary Napoleon Hill gathered his principles of achievement into The Magic Ladder to Success, the first digest of his life-changing ideas. Now, historian and New Thought scholar Mitch Horowitz refines Hill’s seventeen techniques to their absolute essentials so that you can experience the success master’s full range of ideas within the space of a single lunch hour or commute.
This is your golden opportunity to experience the wealth- building program that transforms mediocrity into excellence, and stagnation into wealth. Along with Mitch’s insightful new introduction, you will discover:
• How the sexual urge can be transformed into success.
• Why you must possess a singular aim in life.
• The hidden dimensions of the Golden Rule.
• Why enthusiasm—tempered with self-control— is the elixir of achievement.
• How to create and sustain power in your life.
This Condensed Classics edition of The Magic Ladder to Success is a perfect introduction to Hill’s work for the newcomer, and an outstanding refresher for the veteran. You will discover something new each time you visit it.