Beat Driving Test Nerves
Beat Driving Test Nerves3,5 2 5 Forfatter: Lynda Hudson Oplæser: Lynda Hudson
Findes som lydbog.
- Relax deeply as you listen to a self-hypnosis recording
- Let go of driving test nerves
- Feel the calm and confidence in both your mind and body
- Stay calm in the lead-up-to and all the way through your test
- Create associations of confidence with the words 'test' and 'examiner'
- Be aware of a sense of powerful concentration as you drive
This self-help hypnotherapy recording contains powerful suggestions for an immediate boost to inner calm and confidence. As you gently yet deeply relax, you can absorb suggestions for driving confidently and responsibly while remaining calm, focused and alert both before and during your driving test.
Research shows that when a person first acts out each positive step in their imagination, it dramatically increases the likelihood of their success in the real world. This recording contains powerful suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. The language and topics used are carefully crafted to appeal to listeners of all suitable ages.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.
PLEASE NOTE: You should not listen to this recording whilst driving.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Andrews UK