Instant Memory3.67 3 5 Forfatter: The INSTANT-Series Oplæser: The INSTANT-Series
Findes som lydbog.
We all have those days...
You know, when you forget...where you placed your keys; when is your spouse's anniversary and now he/she is mad at you; when is your doctor's appointment; when to send important documents to your boss or clients; what time is your meeting; what are you supposed to be looking for in a room you walked into; what is somebody's name you just meet and forget and are now perceived as rude...and the list goes on and on.
To have a life of convenience without forgetfulness, you need to have a powerful memory.
However, what if you don't?
The good news is, no matter what, you can easily improve your memory now! There are simple memory exercises and strategies for which you can start remembering things better and clearly, so you won't forget anything ever again.
You see, the normal way we remember things is all wrong and ineffective, and you weren't taught how...no wonder we have a lot of forgetful unreliable people in this world, and why late fees are so profitable and burning a hole through our pocket.
Learn how to have a sharp memory!
Within "Instant Memory":
* The secret of the oldest memory trick that dates back to around 500 BC, and how to use it to never forget anything ever again!
* The most effective memory method out there you will ever come across to be able to literally remember anything. Guarantee!
* This one cool trick to remember large quantity of items and long numbers, which a normal person would never be able to but be impressed to how you can pull this off.
* The aging process effect on your memory, and how to protect it from deteriorating or else you're going to see other health issues, like Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to improve your memory.
...and much more.
Develop your prestigious memory instantly now!
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Instant Series Publication