Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes with Their Money
Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes with Their Money2,43 21 5 Forfatter: Kerry L. Johnson Oplæser: Kerry L. Johnson
Now Kerry Johnson explains why investors (possibly your clients) make such poor decisions with their money. You will learn:
• How overconfidence bias creates poor investment decisions.
• How the endowment effect stops you from selling bad investments.
• How sunk cost fallacy causes you to own investments until they are worthless.
• How status quo bias makes change more difficult.
• How framing and anchoring motivates you to spend more.
• The seven steps in picking an outstanding financial advisor.
• The five critical concepts in creating a successful portfolio.
Kerry L. Johnson, MBA, Ph.D. , America’s Business Psychologist, is a bestselling author and internationally sought after speaker with an upbeat, entertaining style, much like his writing. He travels 8,000 miles each week speaking around the world, and also heads a personal coaching company, Peak Performance Coaching.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 3T 51M
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: G&D Media