The Game of Life And How to Play it (Condensed Classics
The Game of Life And How to Play it (Condensed Classics0.0 0 5 Forfatter: Mitch Horowitz, Florence Scovel Shinn
Findes som e-bog.
Ready to Fulfill Your Wishes
This compact edition of Florence Scovel Shinn’s classic The Game of Life and How to Play It reveals the true you. Your words and thought images are a metaphysical power which, combined with your natural intuitive insights, can bring you prosperity, love, health, and every good thing in life. In this brief volume you will discover:
• How to receive hunches and intuitions from your higher mind.
• How to use affirmations for maximum results.
• Why you must be supremely careful in your choice of words.
• How to dissolve troubles by casting them on the “Christ within.”
• How to discover the Divine Design of your life.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, this condensation of the beloved metaphysical classic can, in under an hour, set you on a dramatic and thrilling new direction in life.
Mere info om e-bogen:Forlag: G&D Media