Sandler Enterprise Selling: Winning, Growing, and Retaining Major Accounts
Sandler Enterprise Selling: Winning, Growing, and Retaining Major Accounts0.0 0 5 Forfatter: David Mattson, Brian W. Sullivan Oplæser: Sean Pratt
Findes som lydbog.
1. Set a baseline for success for each territory and account
2. Identify opportunities with the highest probability of success
3. Engage with buyers to qualify enterprise opportunities
4. Craft solutions that directly address your client's needs
5. Propose your solution and achieve advancement
6. Serve and satisfy your client, earning the right to grow the business
Each of the stages represents a key piece of the puzzle in the proactive, team-oriented Sandler Enterprise Selling (SES) process. With the proven training techniques in this book, you'll be able to use SES to win, grow and serve enterprise clients. You'll learn how to master 13 selling tools integral to your SES success-like the KARE Account Planning Tool, Growth Account Booster Tool, LinkedIn Levers Tool, and Client-Centric Satisfaction Tool. You'll discover practical solutions to the vastly complex challenges in enterprise organizations-extended sales cycles, wide buyer networks, or significant investments in pursuits.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 4T 44M