The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems
The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems4 10 5 Forfatter: Elizabeth Pantley Oplæser: Susan Ericksen
- Nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- Require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- Get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
- Take very short naps-or none at all?
Naps are important to a child's mood, well-being, and development. The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest. You'll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
- Convince any child to nap every day
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Tantor Audio
Længde: 7T 36M