Full Engagement!: Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People
Full Engagement!: Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People4.48 25 5 Forfatter: Brian Tracy Oplæser: Brian Tracy
Findes som lydbog.
In this essential guide, Brian Tracy, the Master of Motivation, shows you how to unlock superstar performance from every single member of your work team. Based on decades of research and thousands of hours invested in maximizing personal and organizational performance, the hard and fast secrets of what you can do (and what you should stop doing) to inspire your employees to peak performance are now available. Packed with powerful, practical ideas and strategies, Full Engagement! shows you how to:
• create a high-trust work environment
• drive out the fears that hold your people back
• set clear goals and objectives
• unlock the potential of each person
• motivate and inspire employees to greater heights than they ever believed themselves capable of
• trigger the “X Factor” that maximizes productivity
• recognize, reward, and reinforce their efforts in a way that energizes each and every one of your people
Your ability to channel the human energies of your staff into higher levels of productivity and performance is the yardstick by which your ability as an executive will be measured.
In these tough economic times, everyone is expected to produce more with less. The only way to succeed is to consistently inspire your people to perform at their absolute best. Full Engagement! provides you with the keys to unlocking not just the hidden drive and abilities that exist within every one of your people...but also your own.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 6T 5M