The Magic of Believing
The Magic of Believing4,2 44 5 Forfatter: Vic Johnson Oplæser: John Meagher
of a sudden everything falls apart? (it's called self-sabotage and it kills
millions of dreams everyday. Learn how to blast away self-sabotage forever)
* Have you struggled for years with the knowledge that you have at least as
much on the ball as many others who have succeeded, but you're still mired
in mediocre results?
* Do you come up with some great ideas that you know could change your life
but you never seem to get started on them?
* Are you working harder but can't seem to make any progress?
* Are you frustrated because you just can't breakthrough the barriers in
* Do you have a "settle for" attitude (ie., "it's not what I want but it's
better than a lot of people have.")?
* Are you tired of watching others zoom by on the super-success highway
while you seem stuck on the side of the road?
If you answered yes to any of those questions its almost certain that you
haven't learned the Magic of Believing.
It's the almost super-human power that turns otherwise ordinary people into
billionaires, sports stars, Hollywood celebrities, political leaders and
superstars on the stages of the world.
This new, groundbreaking book from goal setting expert and renowned speaker
and author Vic Johnson will teach you step by step how to believe in
yourself. And when you do, the Universe is forced to believe in YOU!
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 1T 47M