In the Company of Sherlock Holmes
In the Company of Sherlock Holmes3,07 15 5 Forfatter: Laurie R. King, Leslie S. Klinger Oplæser: Simon Vance, Various narrators, Christopher Lane, Bronson Pinchot, Cassandra Campbell, Harlan Ellison, Malcolm Hillgartner, Johnny Heller, Jim Meskimen, Gildart Jackson, Matthew Brenher, John Lee, Steve West, Ralph Lister, Peter Berkrot
The Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle were recently voted the top mystery series of all time, and they have enthralled generations of readers—and writers.
Now, Laurie R. King, author of the New York Times bestselling Mary Russell series in which Holmes plays a costarring role, and Leslie S. Klinger, Edgar Award–winning editor of The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes, have assembled a stellar group of contemporary authors from a variety of genres and asked them to create new stories inspired by that canon. Authors included here are Michael Connelly, Jeffery Deaver, Michael Dirda, Harlan Ellison, Denise Hamilton, Nancy Holder, John Lescroart, Sara Paretsky, Michael Sims, and more.
Inside you'll find Holmes in times and places previously unimagined, as well as characters who have themselves been affected by the tales of Sherlock Holmes. The game is afoot—again!
1. "The Crooked Man" by Michael Connelly
2. "The Curious Affair of the Italian Art Dealer" by Sara Paretsky
3. "The Memoirs of Silver Blaze" by Michael Sims
4. "Dr. Watson's Casebook" by Andrew Grant
5. "The Adventure of the Laughing Fisherman" by Jeffery Deaver
6. "Art in the Blood" by Laura Caldwell
7. "Dunkirk" by John Lescroart
8. "The Problem of the Empty Slipper" by Leah Moore and John Reppion
9. "Lost Boys" by Cornelia Funke
10. "The Thinking Machine" by Denise Hamilton
11. "By Any Other Name" by Michael Dirda
12. "He Who Grew Up Reading Sherlock Holmes" by Harlan Ellison
13. "The Adventure of My Ignoble Ancestress" by Nancy Holder
14. "The Closing" by Leslie S. Klinger
15. "How I Came to Meet Sherlock Holmes" by Gahan Wilson
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Blackstone Publishing
Længde: 8T 35M