ADHD4 6 5 Forfatter: Dr. Grayson Adams Oplæser: Peter Prova
Do you know ADHD kids can be dealt with easily and effectively – if you know what to do?
It is true that ADHD is a condition that can be very difficult to handle. Even if your child is a teenager or even an adult, there are still numerous ways you can help him to live his best life.
When you follow the advice given in this audiobook, your child’s life of ADHD turmoil will take a turn – a turn in the right direction. There is absolutely nothing holding you back from making your child’s life better by helping him reach his full potential! You just have to make the best decision and listen this book today – right now!
This audiobook contains valuable information and insights into the world of ADHD. It literally has almost all of the knowledge you need to help your child become more focused and confident – the only way you will learn more is from a medical professional.
Inside this audiobook, you will discover:
1. The real meaning of ADHD and how it is not what everyone thinks it is
2. Real-life scenarios of ADHD’s impact on your entire family
3. An in-depth look at how you can recognize ADHD in your children and when to start looking
4. The alarming effects of ADHD in a classroom setting
5. New and interesting ways to treat ADHD even without medicine or medication 6. Hidden secrets about therapy that no one wants to believe
6. and much much more which you’ll not find in other ADHD parenting books
In short, you’ll discover a wealth of important information every parent needs in order to help his or her child who has been diagnosed with ADHD.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Dr. Grayson Adams
Længde: 3T 10M