Credit 911: Secrets and Strategies to Saving Your Financial Life
Credit 911: Secrets and Strategies to Saving Your Financial Life1.0 2 5 Forfatter: Rodney Anderson Oplæser: Don Hagen
Findes som lydbog.
A consumer credit expert, host of CBS Radio's Saving Your Financial Life with Rodney Anderson, and the creator of the Medical Debt Relief Act of 2009, Rodney Anderson provides people of all ages and skill levels with a powerful set of strategies for surviving the current credit crunch and solving a wide range of common credit problems. Whether you're facing foreclosure, bankruptcy, or mounting debt, or you're looking for ways to secure your financial future, Credit 911 can show you how to:
• Deal with collection agencies on your own terms
• Understand the credit system from an insider's perspective
• Defend against the deceptive practices of credit card companies
• Boost your credit score and effectively monitor your credit
• Find your financial Mr. or Mrs. Right
• Avoid financial disaster when getting divorced
• Pick the right mortgage lender and Realtor
• Recover from bankruptcy and foreclosure
With over twenty years of experience advising real people on their very real credit problems, Rodney Anderson possesses an intricate understanding of what it takes to manage money effectively and to take control of one's financial life. And, after listening to Credit 911, so will you.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 6T 45M