Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy3.0 7 5 Forfatter: Clate Mask,Scott Martineau,Michael E. Gerber Oplæser: Don Hagen
Findes som lydbog.
A one-stop turnaround plan, Conquer the Chaos lays out a complete path to make your business run smoothly and provide you with the freedom you desire. This realistic, in-the-trenches guide offers six strategies that, when combined, give you a step-by-step approach for reaching entrepreneurial success.
Described with stories and examples anyone running a small business today will recognize, the strategies offered by Conquer the Chaos allow you to:
• Balance work, family, and emotional and physical health
• Grow your business without being consumed by it
• Cultivate a realistic and disciplined optimism
• Finally get organized so your business can grow
• Fix the follow-up breakdowns that hamper your business growth
• Liberate yourself from busywork through automation
Chaos is an inherent part of running a small business. How you decide to deal with that chaos-whether to accept it, fight it, or conquer it-is up to you. By business owners, for business owners, Conquer the Chaos enables you to reevaluate your approach, revitalize your operations, and realize the freedom and success your hard work deserves.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 5T 31M