Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customers First
Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customers First3.4 15 5 Forfatter: Michael Tasner Oplæser: Don Hagen
Findes som lydbog.
Top Web marketing consultant Michael Tasner has written the definitive practical guide to driving maximum value from next-generation Web, online, mobile, and social marketing. Drawing from his innovative marketing techniques, Tasner has written the first book on Web 3.0 marketing. Tasner helps marketers, entrepreneurs, and managers move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution.
You'll discover which new marketing technologies deliver the best results and which hardly ever pay for themselves...how to use virtual collaboration to accomplish marketing projects faster and at lower cost...how to build realistic, practical action plans for the next three months, six months, and twelve months.
Whatever you sell, wherever you compete, no matter how large or small your company is, this audio book will help you build leads, traffic, sales, market share--and profits!
• Capitalizing on the new “content marketing”
• The megashift from blogging to microblogging--and what it means to you
• A world run by smartphones: iPhones, BlackBerrys, and beyond
• Reaching a billion cellphone users: SMS, MMS, mobile ads, voice broadcasts, and more
• Plurk? UStream? Joost? Tumblr? iGoogle?
• Profiting from the sites and tools you may never have heard of
• Your Web marketing 360-degree review
Systematically optimizing everything you're already doing online
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Gildan Media
Længde: 6T 12M