Planning to Win
Planning to Win2,83 12 5 Forfatter: John Chen Oplæser: John Chen
1. How to put yourself into the top 20 percent of all teams
2. How to go slow to go fast with team planning
3. How to ask game-changing questions
4. How to destroy unwritten rules that prevent your team’s success
5. How one minute of planning can seven minutes in execution
6. How to cut any team task by 50 percent or more
7. How to use planning to have a life of significance at work and at home
You’ll find out how planning helped nail a Fortune 500 interview. You’ll be able to feel like Verne Harnish, who used planning to start over one hundred companies. You’ll hear how Gordon Ramsey uses planning to create top restaurants around the world.
John Chen is the CEO of Geo teaming, trained by the Godfather of Experiential Team Building, Dr. Simon Priest, PhD, and the number-one personal-development expert, Tony Robbins. John spent a decade shipping ten products at Microsoft and facilitating over one thousand team-building programs for sixty thousand people around the world, including in Barcelona, Shanghai, Marseilles, Costa Rica and Budapest.
With a combination of practical tips, inspiring stories, and interactive exercises, just sit back, enjoy the learning, and make a difference as you are inspired to do one action better based upon this program. Start planning today!
This is the second in a five part series, “Top Team Fixes forTeam FAILs.” Purchase the entire five-disc set at http://geoteaming.com.
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Made for Success