Be Prepared for Pregnancy: 2-in-1 Bundle
Be Prepared for Pregnancy: 2-in-1 Bundle1 1 5 Forfatter: Kate Olsen Oplæser: Amanda Logan, Emelia Christianson
As soon as a few weeks after conception, pregnant women begin experiencing a range of shocking symptoms. And for first-time mothers, learning to tell between what’s expected, what’s abnormal, and what information is truly helpful can cause a large amount of needless stress.
This bundle includes:
● First-Time Mom: What to Expect When You're Expecting, A New Mom’s Survival Guide.
● No-Cry Baby Solution for Tired Parents: Discover How to Help Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night, and Have Amazing Sleep from Day One.
In the Be Prepared for Pregnancy 2-in-1 bundle, you’ll discover:
● The EXACT formula for a healthy, joyous pregnancy. (By adopting these lifestyle changes, you can ensure a smooth and stress-free nine months ahead!)
● Pregnancy secrets that no one ever tells you about.
● Ten crucial facts about newborns that all parents must be aware of.
● Must-know tips for optimum postpartum health for you and your baby
● The real reason your baby is crying and how to fix it immediately. (Understand all your baby’s signals and learn how to turn crying into INSTANT calm!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from the Mindful Path to Self-Compassion because we truly believe that every new mom needs self-love in this important new chapter of her life.
If you want to access this advanced information only known to experienced mothers and paediatricians, and finally unleash your full potential as a pregnancy-pro, then you should listen to this audiobook!
Mere info om lydbogen:Forlag: Native Publisher
Længde: 6T 43M